Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Are you ready for Spring?

 Are you tired of indoor recess? Are you tired of freezing temperatures?  I love how much reading I get done over winter yet I am really missing spending time outdoors.  I am ready for Spring!  I liked the day last week when the snow was melting and you could hear the drip, drip sound of ice becoming water. I miss the sunshine, bright and brilliant, shining as I leave Hansen for the day. 

One exciting thing that is getting me through this last part of winter is 4 boxes of new boxes that arrived here in the library. I love new books almost as much as I love sunshine. Here are a few of the titles that I'm thrilled to add to our library:

Recess Warriors: New graphic novel series by Marcus Emerson, just the cover looks fun! We have #1 and #2 in already. 


Spy School and Fun Jungle series: Two fun mystery series by Stuart Gibbs that lots of students have asked me for.


Itty Bitty Bios: easy biographies on many different people; Chloe Kim, Marian Anderson, Maya Angelou, Booker T. Washington, and Sacagewea are a few of the new titles. 



Zach and Zoe Mystery series: Twins who solve mysteries with a sports twist written by Mike Lupica who has many older sports books. 

Come check out all our new books here at Hansen library. And hopefully Spring is just around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment